Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March Madness

Fitting tittle for two reasons, I know y'all are big basket ball fans. As you most of you know I got side tracked had two weeks of stellar performance. Than I slowly started to let work out slide and than eating habits followed. What I did well is I kept to all other commitments well. I will be adding two additional commitments, know my behavior:

First-
I gave up an online game, found myself filling with online cards.
My new commitment is no CPU/TV gaming Unless I am vacation(Barb's or Jason's)

Second- When I get off track I will not tell this group everything is "unbelievable". That is especially exciting for Leila.

In addition I will be taking on a daytime job until, I am completely debt free or Financially it makes more sense to be back at PFS. This will be short term until I have my beleif in my ablilities restored and unwavering.

I did weigh yesterday loss of 2 lbs. total. Great news is I recognize the fact where I am, and not letting myself stop. I did find a clinic close enough to bike two and take both blood pressure and weight. I will do that Mondays or Tuesdays, depending on my schedule. And blog that night.

To all watch the "Secret".

No comments: