Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Guidelines

Hey Hey All,
Your are officailly invited to be apart of my my journal. Please understand I am going to be totally honest and if you have an issue you need to talk to me. If I happent to mention you it will be my issue, for I love yall. I am truly at peace with our relationships. In addition, I may bring up issues I have and it will never be an attack on you.

So what I ask of you:

1. keep it confidential. I dont mind you diccussing the basics with others. There may be things about where I am at or who I am I dont want to be shared with everyone.

2. if you have a concern talk to me first, if that did not take care of it. Ask someone among this small group

3. If you feel you need not be apart of this at anytime I will remove you with no hard feelings.

4. If you become a demotivator, I will remove you with no hard feellings.

5. I ask that if you have advice, NOT Oppions, we chat privately. I am a little strong headed, as you all well know. So there is a right time for me to recieve input.

6. I may change the format at anytime.

Please understand each one of you has a very special place in my life. I respect and love you alll that is why I asked if you would like to be apart of this.

Unless yall say something I will assume yall a good with the guidelines.

Thank you

Make it a great day,
Jon

2 comments:

Lyla Mitchell said...

Jon, Are you using visualization?

Jonathan said...

yes, thank you visualizing my body my financial states